Learn Korean, Japanese or Spanish with LingoDeer 2.99.41 MOD APK
Education App (Unlocked)
With the program
Learn Korean, Japanese or Spanish with LingoDeer
Learn Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Vietnamese or English. Learn a new language with a program designed by PROFESSIONAL textbook makers. LingoDeer teaches language courses: alphabet, vocabulary, grammar, phrases and pronunciation, and more. LingoDeer Review Lessons and Exercises Boost your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills with just 10 minutes a day. Studying a new language with LingoDeer is really efficient and effective. The LingoDeer program teaches Japanese in Kana, Kanji and Romaji. Learn Korean is available in Hangul and romanized letters. Learning Chinese is available in traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Pinyin languages.
Features of Learn Korean, Japanese or Spanish app with LingoDeer Android:
– Full introduction to the Japanese / Korean / Vietnamese / Chinese Mandarin alphabet system, which provides a solid foundation for independent and successful learning.
– Detailed grammar notes that explain how the language works
– Pleasant and authentic recordings of native speakers that are quite clear
– Learn offline with any mode
– Diverse and innovative modes that target different skills.
– More than common words and phrases are used in average, in 60 units and 150 lessons
– Built-in flash card review system that helps you memorize new words and selectively strengthens skill points
LINGODEER regularly offers:
Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English and traditional Chinese.
Learn Vietnamese in English.
Learn traditional Chinese in English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Vietnamese or Russian.
Learn Japanese in English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Russian or Vietnamese.
Learn Korean in English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Russian or Vietnamese.
Learn English in Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Indonesian.