Powerful Solid Explorer File Manager
Comes with all the supplied plugins
+ icon pack to change the default icons of
the full unlocked version and the full program
Normal version + X86 version
One of the main programs that is always installed by default on Android phones is the file manager program. Every phone you buy has a file management program that allows you to have complete control over the files you have inside the phone.
- Material design
- Having two separate panels as file managers
- Multiple customization options: icons, colors and skins
- Ability to drag and drop between panels
- Supports FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB / CIFS clients
- Full support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR zip files
- Ability to encrypt Zip and 7ZIP files
- Support for cloud services: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Having much more capabilities if the mobile phone is rooted
- It has plugins that will give you more access and functionality
- Ability to search and find the desired files in a fraction of a second
- Ability to display file details + phone memory details
Sometimes the default file manager program installed on the phone can not meet all the needs of users and because of its shortcomings, it needs to be replaced. In such cases, users go to other file management programs offered by software development companies and look for a powerful program to manage their files.
If you are also looking for a powerful file manager that allows you to fully manage your Android device files, we recommend that you do not miss the Solid Explorer program in any way.
One of the most distinctive features of Solid Explorer is having two panel pages for managing files.
This page allows you to Drag & Drop files more easily and you can easily copy or transfer files inside the phone. Of course, the existence of this page can also be used to have more and more complete management on files.
Solid Explorer file manager software has the ability to support various zip files, and by using it, in addition to extracting zip files, you can also create a zip file on your phone and zip, rar files. , 7zip and….
It also supports various popular cloud services such as Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, and… in Solid Explorer so you can upload your files directly to these services. Using the Solid Explorer file manager, you can also send files to the server via FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB / CIFS clients.
This file management program has icon packs as well as plugins that in addition to beautifying its appearance, can also increase its performance. You can download the latest version of Solid Explorer file manager with icons, packs and plugins from theAnroid Mod site.